Friday, April 1, 2011

why is "trixchialoveskimchi" trixchialoveskimchi

as most of you know.., i am an avid kpop fan. and i really love the korean culture.., although i have not been to korea i have watched lots of shows and i have actually studied the korean culture,, hahahaha much to my surprise it was really part of the third year high school curriculum but i have to admit i would've listened more carefully.  i have also watched countless movies dramas and variety shows. sometimes, i even surprise myself that i understand korean. i understood this whole video with only my tiny knowledge of the korean language..,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJU2SO8SVks

i barely know how to construct sentences. the exact reason behind the trixchialoveskimchi is unknown probably because when i so called constucted this name the only korean food i know is kimchi and my nickname is tricia.., so i altered the spelling just to add a little pizzaz hehehhe., "kimchi" there represents korea as a whole. so literaly "trixchialoveskimchi" means i love korea.

this name also represents my alter ego, i feel that my heart is in korea like i was meant to be korean but i still love my own country. this alter ego helps me detach from reality and travel to korea which i love the most. i have encountered many people go to korea and i am happy for them because they have been to beautiful country. i , too would like to go there,, in fact i want to work there and live with my future family.

the name trixchialoveskimchi isn't just a name it's part of my being and i wouldn't;t be me without it.., as a conclusion i hope you all have alter egos.., who knows it might inspire you like i was.



























No comments:

Post a Comment